- Booster valve
- The booster valve is used to control single- and double-acting pneumatic actuators.
- 3/2-, 5/2-, 5/3-, or 6/2-way function
- Spring-return or detent mechanism
- Pneumatic or pilot actuated
- Corrosion-resistant aluminum or stainless steel body for use in rough ambient conditions
- Threaded connection for installation into pipelines or NAMUR interface according to VDI/VDE 3845 for mounting on pneumatic actuators
- - - -
- - - -
Only up-to-date documents are shown in the product selector. Check the documentation site for a list of all documents available.Show all documents for Type 3756
Pin productBack to product selector
Pin items on your list and contact us if you have any product-related questions.
PRODUCT Accessory/other ATTACHMENT TO , EXPLOSION PROTECTION Without certification, CONTROL LOOP Without, OPTIONAL SOLENOID VALVE Without, VALVE DIAGNOSTICS Without,