SAM VALVE MANAGEMENT is a web-based solution for the smart monitoring and management of control valves installed in process plants. It provides a complete overview of all connected control valves fitted with smart SAMSON positioners, a clearly structured dashboard displaying all relevant operating and diagnostic parameters, immediate detection of malfunctions and algorithm-based predictive maintenance.
Critical situations and valve states requiring an immediate operator response can occur while control valves are operated in chemical plants.
SAMSON was involved in the development of process automation in the chemical industry right from the start. Many of our valve series are still developed in close cooperation with leading chemical companies. The resulting products define the industry benchmark in many applications.
Innovative valve accessories, such as positioners, solenoid valves, boosters, pneumatic lock-up valves and limit switches, round off SAMSON's product range.
Smart instruments including communication-enabled positioners in combination with SAM VALVE MANAGEMENT allow for efficient asset management and predictive maintenance.
- German computing centers certified according to ISO 27001
- Compliance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- Certificate-based SSL/TLS encryption
- Regular security updates
- 100% web-based services, modern web technology (HTML5/CSS3)
- Maximum access protection
- Redundant saving of data
- Logon using two-factor authentication possible
- Multiple clients possible