342 - pneumatic - DIN
Pneumatic control valve
- On/off service
- Hygienic service
- Aseptic service
-10 to 180 °C / 14 to 356 °F
DN 8 to DN 100
10 bar to 63 bar
- Two-way ball valve
- Series: Steriflu
- Pneumatically operated actuator with optical indication
- Drainable design with “True ID port opening”
- Suitable for CIP and SIP cleaning processes
- - - -
- ATEX version
- Full or half cavity sealing
- Diverse versions for connections, actuators and polished surface finishes
The valve 342 - pneumatic - DIN can be combinated with the following actuations:
- On request, SAMSON selects the actuator best suited for the valve and application.
Only up-to-date documents are shown in the product selector. Check the documentation site for a list of all documents available.
Pin items on your list and contact us if you have any product-related questions.